Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Eyebrows speak!!!!!!

Hey friends, yesterday I was going through an old magazine and my eyes got stuck on an article. I was so amazed by it that I thought to share with you all.
               According to Personology (the study of the relationship between facial structure and personality) every face tells a story. Each and every features of our face tell something or other about our personality; even our eyebrows speak hundred words about you. Isn't that fascinating?


THIN
  1. THIN EYEBROWS: You are romantic, balanced, and pleasant.


ARCHED
  1. ARCHED EYEBROWS: You are creative, artistic, practical and helpful.


NATURALLY FULL
  1. NATURALLY FULL EYEBROWS: You are energetic, enthusiastic, open minded and confident.



STRAIGHT
  1. STRAIGHT EYEBROWS: You are thoughtful, impartial and all round fixer.



ROUNDED
  1. ROUNDED EYEBROWS: You are intelligent, logical and you have a natural leadership quality.



MEETING
  1. MEETING EYEBROWS: You are a non stop thinker.

Hope you guys enjoy this topic .Do not forget to tell me what your eyebrows say about you? I am waiting to hear from youJ

Take care.
Love.

5 comments:

  1. Even the eyebrows you get naturally by birth can speak of you like this?

    I mean, a done-up set of eyebrows can be a reflection of your choices, personality, etc etc but what about the ones you are born with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its actually about the eyebrows you get by birth.:)
    Thanks for visiting my blog .Hope you like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mines a combo of straight and full...but I groom mine into a more straight & arched version. You really psot some thought provoking stuff, hun!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete