Friday, May 20, 2011

Power Foods

The editor of Heart -Healthy-Living defines power foods as those that are packed with heart healthy nutritive qualities.

AVOCADO: A great food to increase energy. It`s a good source of vitamin B and E and its also full of monounsaturated fat.


BANANA: It's a very good source of vitamin B6, fiber and potassium. Banana is naturally full of carbohydrate and thats why it gives us lots of energy.


CITRUS FRUITS: It helps with energy level because they are full of antioxidants and folic acid which helps to produce red blood cells to carry oxygen around the body which is vital for energy.

So try to eat at least one power food every day. It will give you enormous energy.

Love

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment! It makes my day to have a new blog friend visit my blog. I noticed that you live in Minnesota. My husband's family is from Waconia and we are planning a trip up there in July for a family reunion. Looking forward to seeing that part of the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your kind comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting one of my blogs. As for power foods, I eat bananas every day....they're one of my favorite fruits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Power! I love food! I love Power Food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very useful info..khub bhalo korechhis....

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey guys thanks bunch:)it means a lot to me:)

    ReplyDelete