Sunday, June 12, 2011

My favorite funny quotes!!!!!

Hey guys,

Last time when I have published my favorite quotes you all liked it very much. I really appreciate all your valuable comments and it actually encouraged me to publish this post. Hope you will like this one too. This post I want to dedicate to my bro who keep suggesting me to publish something funny for long time.

 SO ENJOY!!!!!!

1. The thing that impresses me most about America is the way parents obey their children. ~Edward vIII
2. Awards are like piles. Sooner or later, every bum gets one. ~Maureen Lipman.
3. A hen is only an egg’s way of making other eggs. ~Samuel Butler.
4. Biography should be written by an acute enemy. ~Arthur James Balfour.
5. I haven’t been so happy since the day Reader’s Digest lost my address. ~Dick Vosburgh.
6. I never think of the future. it comes soon enough. ~Albert Einstein
7. If an Englishman gets run down by a truck he apologizes to the truck. ~Jackie Mason
8. A man can not be too careful in the choice of his enemies. ~Oscar Wilde
9. Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age. ~ C.E.C. Joad
10. Canadians are Americans with no Disneyland. ~Margaret Mahy
11. History repeats itself and historians repeat one another. ~Rupert Brooke.
12. The great advantage of a hotel is that it’s a refuge from home life. ~George Bernard Shaw.
13. A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished. ~ Zsa Zsa Gabor.
14. Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy. ~ Frank Sinatra 
15. The cocktail party is a device for paying off obligations to people you doesn’t want to invite for dinner. ~ Charles Smith.

  Hope you will like this post and do not forget to send your valuable comments.

Love
Sree.

2 comments:

  1. we are a funny lot us humans...
    this is my favorite
    "4. Biography should be written by an acute enemy. ~Arthur James Balfour."

    Thanks for visiting my photography blog...it's nice to get your comments.
    regards,
    Eaton

    ReplyDelete